In the world we live in today, there are many scammers and businesses trying to make a quick buck. Don't let that discourage you, here are a couple of easy steps to help protect the consumer.
1. Only buy FDA approved Injectable HGH. (or any medicine for that matter) This will cut out 90% of the scammers. You are not saving money when you compare it to quality. Just because a unregulated brand worked for a friend, does not mean it will work for you. Every shipment comes in with a different potency. Remember it has to be the correct 191 amino acid sequence to work properly!
2. Do not buy overseas, not only do you not know what you are getting, but the length of shipment and possible heating of the product should alarm you. And then it has to go through customs.
3. If they don't have a phone number, don't bother with them. A honest supplier will be more than happy to take your call and answer any questions you might have.
4. Never send a bank transfer to someone you don't know!! Established businesses all take credit cards. Once you have established a friendship with your supplier, bank transfers might be done to save transactions costs, but never on the first order.
5. Don't be the guinea pig to a new company, make sure they have been doing this for a couple of years.
6. Ask them about what tests can be done to make you feel secure that you are buying genuine product. Whatever they are selling you, whether it is Injectable HGH or some other product, they should be more than happy to make you feel secure in your purchase.
I write this blog for HghSells so I have found my supplier and invite you give them a call, but if you find someone else just make sure you follow some simple rules to protect your wallet and your health. Have a great day!